Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Travel?


Call me crazy if you want, but yes, I am about to travel again!!! If driving all over Europe and going to Utah weren't enough, I am going to "drive" to Vermont! My mom is flying from Utah to Austin on Wednesday so that she can drive with me! Thanks mom!
The plan is to leave on Thursday and hopefully get there by Sunday, if not sooner!
You might ask "why" I am about to drive for 30 hours? I'll answer with one word: Nicole! She wanted to go back there so badly that she was willing to miss her friends birthday party - that says a lot! Another reason is that Kip will be gone for most of the next month, and with Laura gone, the house was feeling a little "empty"! We are looking at it as another "adventure" for the summer! Bon voyage once again!
Okay, you can say it again! "Crazy"!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger ellen said...

Will you visit Lexington?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home