Extremely Favorable Feedback About the Party!

I wonder if Kirby realizes the impact he had on some of our youth on Friday! Today at church, I had several positive comments and stories shared about Friday night. I felt overwhelmed at the favorable responses. Below are two
of my favorite stories.
Melissa (on the right)
pulled me aside and said that Friday night was "the best". Hannah (far left) is not a member of the church, but as a result of the party, expressed some interest. Kirby was like a missionary without even knowing it! Hannah also said that Kirby, "was the cutest thing I'veever seen!"
Kirby was gracious enough to let Kelly Rogers sing a song with him at the party. Today at church, Kelly said "it was like a dream come true for me."
Kelly's mom took me aside, and said that Kelly had a very rough day on Thursday at school. In her history class, religion was discussed and kids started talking negative about Mormonism. They brought up subjects like polygamy, not drinking coffee, and not dating until age 16. Apparently, their comments were directed to Kelly and it made her feel very sad - she came home crying. But as a result of Friday night, Kelly's mom said, "Kelly has been on cloud nine since the party. After singing the song "Beautiful Inside", she felt as if her prayers were answered because the song inspired her and confirmed her Mormon beliefs."
I'm so glad that Kirby was able to come and share his music, talents, and good example to our youth. I hope he can continue to inspire others!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home