Bears Outside Our Window
I was getting ready to go outside to put the bikes and ATV away in the barn that had been left open all night! It was going to rain! Our dog, Lexi, jumped up and stood at the bedroom window (upstairs). Clearly, she could hear or smell something. I joined her at the window and could not see anything, but I realized there must be "something" since she was not about to leave her post. I watched a while longer and saw the bushes moving. Thinking that a racoon might appear, I was surprised to see a "bear" emerge from the woods and stand, looking at us, at the side of our barn. Nicole was still asleep, so I woke her up to see it. I ran down stairs to get my camera, and woke my mom to see it (which she did). By the time I found the camera and got back to the window, the bear had gone behind the barn! UGH! Bears outside our window, oh my!

1 Comments:
...maybe he was looking for a pick-a-nick basket Ranger Sir.
Post a Comment
<< Home